When you register, you'll receive guidance for organising a safe and responsible
challenge. Your challenge and fundraising efforts will be promoted on our network
of websites, helping you raise awareness of your cause, and raise more money. When
completed, your time will be recorded alongside other groups in the Three Peaks
By completing our timesheet online, you'll recieve personal certificates by post. Registration also provides:
- Guidance for organising your challenge
- Promotion of your challenge
- Awareness of your charity
- Your challenge and time recorded
- Share photos, and advice for others
- Certificates of completion & postage
There is a small cost of £6 per person required for registration, inclusive of VAT and postage within the UK.
Challenge registration is subject to our policies (opens in new window).