Three Peaks Challenge Archive


John Lewis Distribution Challengers

About the group

An intrepid team of John Lewis Partners that work in distribution as part of the company's supply team in Milton Keynes. Many have an affiliation with the local charity, Willen Hospice and want to do something truly inspiring in order to raise some much needed funds for this amazing charity.

Our fundraising page.

Fundraising for Willen Hospice

Willen Hospice is a registered charity that provides specialist care for people whose illness no longer responds to curative treatment (also known as specialist palliative care).

They provide care for people from the age of 18 years upwards and work in Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas. Willen Hospice provides services to three Primary Care Trusts - Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire. The Hospice is based at a quiet lakeside area close to the City Centre.

To continue to offer our care, we need to raise around £7 every minute from the local community
Our services are free to those we care for but to continue to offer that care we need to raise around £3.6million every year.
The annual running costs of the Hospice is around £4.6 million - we're very grateful to have 22% of these costs met by the NHS. The remaining 78% needs to be raised from the local community and without the support, dedication and generosity of people just like you, we couldn't provide the care we do.

Homepage of Willen Hospice .

Challenge registration number: 205307

This challenge took place on Saturday, 27 May, 2017.

Record your time

John Lewis Distribution Challengers | National Three Peaks Challenge

About the ​ National Three Peaks Challenge

The National Three Peaks Challenge takes in the highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales, often in 24 hours.

Participants

  • Marc James
  • Phil McComb
  • Dale Turley
  • John Stryczek
  • Matthew Wood
  • Chris Davey
  • Paul Gregory
  • Robbie Marshall
  • Bob Tompkins